The Heroes for Children Teen Board is a volunteer program that provides teens with an opportunity to give back to their community and help families with a child battling cancer.
With their help, Heroes for Children will be able to share our vision that no family with a child battling cancer will fight alone.
There are multiple ways to get involved and impact the lives of these deserving families:
- Heart of Gold 5K & Fun Run “TEEN BOARD” Team (runner, walker) | September 23, 2017
- Heart of Gold 5K & Fun Run Volunteer | September 23, 2017
- Deliver Hospital Care Packages
- Hospital Room Makeovers for Kids
- Night at the Museum Volunteer – Halloween Event | October 2017
- Adopt and Shop for a family through Holiday Heroes | December 2017
- Valentine’s Dinner Volunteer (decorating, crafts, games with kids) – February 2018
- Movie Day Volunteer (decorating, crafts, games with kids) – June 2018
- Gift Card Drive (help get gas, restaurant, hotel gift cards for our families)
Teen Board Members will also be invited to meetings, events and various volunteer opportunities.