The Heroes for Children Teen Board is a volunteer program that provides teens with an opportunity to give back to their community and help families with a child battling cancer.
With their help, Heroes for Children will be able to share our vision that no family with a child battling cancer will fight alone.
There are multiple ways to get involved and impact the lives of these deserving families:
- Heroes for Children Family Program Volunteers
- Deliver Hospital Care Packages
- Hospital Room Makeovers for Kids
- Adopt and Shop for a family through Holiday Heroes
- Gift Card Drive (help get gas, restaurant, hotel gift cards for our families)
- Teen Board School Ambassadors & more
Teen Board Members will also be invited to meetings, events and various volunteer opportunities.